Le gîte équestre de la Crapaudière, rated 4**** in 2013 by Val de Loire Tourism, “Atout France”
2 hours from Paris
10 min from Chambord
30 min from Equestrian park of Lamotte-Beuvron and from A71 road.
25 min from A10 road in Blois
La Crapaudière guest house is located on a property of 10 hectares in the heart of the forest.F A C I L I T I E S
The house, in a single level, is consisting of two main independent building in the middle of a fenced yard. The entire, fully renovated in 2013, is secured by an alarm system.
- “La fermette” Includes 3 bedrooms, each with 4 beds and 3 shower rooms and 3 toilets, including one accessible to disabled persons. Each room has its own private entrance leading to a corridor.Dependence, padlocked can store bikes and riding equipment.
- “La grange” includes an open large dining area kitchen. Fully equipped kitchen, two microwave ovens, cooker with oven, induction cooker, 2 refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, washing machine, two coffee makers, toaster.
A 50 m² living room ,with fireplace and sofas with 3 sleeping, completes the package. TV and wifi internet access included.
“La grange” also has a bathroom and a toilet.
Heating system for two buildings by heat pump. Possibility to use the fireplace in the lounge. The wood is available.
- The wooden Chalet: illuminated with 2 beds.
- Outside: terrace with garden furniture, barbecue and plancha.
- Sheets, tablecloths and tea towels are provided
- Office with printer and unlimited WIFI access
- Meals either residence (on request), or in the village of Neuvy restaurant, open 7/7.
- Furnitures for small child: highchair, cot park, changing table, chamber pot.
- Bike renting (booking recommended for weekends) Contributed on request at the lodge OR bike rental in Bracieux.
- Stéphane Sauger / 02 54 46 09 04
-> 2 adult bikes and 1 child bike wheels are available at the lodge
- Supermarket open 7/7 in Neung sur Beuvron.